Whenever you plan to do content marketing, you realize it is not so easy. On the other hand, content marketing is the best ways to promote your website or blog. At the same time, only in the right ways of content marketing can bring huge lead for your sites. With this in mind, In this post, we will learn content marketing strategies, tips, and ideas in the complete cheat sheet of content marketing strategies.
I am working as a content developer last five years, and I have helped hundreds of websites and bloggers to generate high-quality content. They are getting massive sales and most of the content now on the first page of Google.
With this in mind, I wanted to make a complete cheat sheet to help the marketer in content marketing. As the content marketing is most effective ways to promote the website in the white hat ways, I know the gap between following right strategies for doing content marketing.
In the experience, I have seen that some very easy but efficient ways, but most of the bloggers do not know it can work for them very fine. With this intention, I will help them to make the process easier and efficient. At the same time, you can keep it for futures use as sky crapping in the content the content marketing world.
Important to realize, you can keep a pdf copy on your computer to make it daily habits. Let’s take a detailed look at the content marketing.
Benefits of content marketing
You can get some surprising benefits from content marketing. Content is the life of your blog or website. So, if you can generate high-quality content and promote it in the right ways, you can get the maximum lead. Together with, you can get your desired success from your blog. Let’s discover some amazing benefits of content marketing.
- High-Quality Content: Bloggers who know the right tactics of content marketing, he is creating high-quality content. In general, content is the resources of your blog. For this reason, when you are going to work with content, you are getting highly optimized and informative content on your blog. It will give you lifetime benefits.
- SEO Benefits: Google Loves the content, and it hates the techniques to place your URL on the SERP. The longer form of content helps to perform on-page SEO perfectly. For this reason, when you are doing content marketing, you are generating evergreen content and it will automatically get higher rank and Google loves it. You will need to use the SEO tools perfectly for getting the maximum benefits efficiently.
- High Domain Authority: Content is the key rules of increasing domain authority. With this in mind, you will get maximum domain authority in your industry so quickly.
- Increased Web Site Traffic: When you create more informative and niche related valuable content, you will get more visitors from different sources. It will increase the amount of total website traffic.
- More lead and More Sales: More visitors means more lead and sales. Content Marketing can bring maximum targetted lead in the niche.
- Increased Brand Image, Authority, Visibility, and Loyalty: Content means readers, as well as content, means trust on the search engine. It will increase the brand image, brand authority, visibility, and loyalty.
- Increased Readers Engagement: You can do outstanding niche related internal link among the content. That means readers will stay on your website. They will share and comment most of the time. At the same time, it will be a great community.
- Viral On Social Media: Content Marketing ensure more engagement on social media. For this reason, it will bring huge traffic from different social media and search engine including Google loves social media traffic.
- Decreased Marketing Cost: Content Marketing decreases the marketing cost. You can promote the content freely in the huge targetted places. That means you do not need to promote it with paid subscriptions. It will decrease the considerable marketing cost. Researchers show the bloggers who are dependable on content marketing they spend decidedly less sometimes one third in the marketing or promotion.
- More Referral Traffic: Valuable content means natural backlinks. You can apply skyscraper link building methods (Popular White Hat Link Building Method) too. It will bring huge referral and natural backlinks as well as traffic.
You will also get various unexpressed benefits of content marketing. Google loves the content forever. For this reason, you will get the benefits of content marketing lifetime.
101 Content Marketing Strategies, Tips, and Ideas
As the future of marketing is all about content, if you can do it accurately, surely you are going to lead the future. Most of the bloggers do not get the right strategies to do content marketing. For this reason, here I will show 101 content marketing strategies, tips, and ideas.
In fact, it is the only one complete cheat sheet about content marketing in the marketing world. Let’s talk about in details about content marketing strategies.
1. Share Top Post on Slideshare:
It is very effective tactics for content marketing. You have to find out your most popular post and rewrite it for SlideShare. Most of the bloggers tell to share the post in the SlideShare.
But I have seen if you share the same post, but in unique words and format, it works fine. On the other hand, you are marketing your content.
See how you can promote your content on SlideShare, check it out.
2. Provide a list of benefits freely
When you are doing business online or offline, you can provide vouchers, leaflet, poster and on your blog by informing the benefits of doing or taking the services. Do not tell about your product or services. Just inform the people the benefits.
Ultimately when you add the business information in the bottom line, they will catch it. Do not say anything about your business among the content. Just put the name and tagline with simple package name on the end of the content. Nothing else and it works very nicely.
3. Offer a list to avoid
It is the similar tactics of providing benefits. You will share a consciousness article on your blog about the top 10 list on “What things should avoid taking the services or products.”
Suppose you are providing SEO services, that means what should one avoid when taking SEO or Digital Marketing services. Similarly, do not promote your services here. Just give a link to your services at the bottom of your post.
You can also do it as a guest post on others. Though never paste the link of your services without the concentration of the bloggers.
4. Highlight a question of the week
It is very effective if you can share a post by highlighting niche related eye-catching question. It will increase engagement on your blog. You have to selective to make the question. You need participation. So, do it carefully.
5. Share a must-do list
You will make a list which is necessary according to your niche or service. You will promote that article without your services as like before. Then you can make an infographic to promote it on others blog too.
Always research to make a list. Give time more and promote less. You will see one quality article will work than publishing a simple article.
6. Predict Future Trends
When you are an expert in your niche, predict the future trends or possibility of your services or niche. Express it as an expert and research a lot to do it. Do not bring anything which has no similarity with the present.
That means do it accurately and talking with the industry leader. On the other hand, make the content with the example. Surely, you will get the vast reference from different sources including social media and promotion.
7. A Weekly Different Techniques
This is a very important point, and here you will promote others blog post in your niche. That means you will generate a short post by describing the important list of the post in your niche. Keep relevancy on the list.
Suppose, you have made a list of 7 posts of Keyword researching. Keep all the post related to keyword research. It will make you professional. Add one post of you to it. It will increase the brand value and trust among the visitors. Outreach it with marketing.
8. Publicize an upcoming Promotion
When you want the continuous sale, it is good to bring new offer or related services to promote it with the new styles.
9. Promote seasonal sale
Never forget to promote the services with great direction of days, festival or occasion. It will bring the huge lead to you.
10. Document A Buying guide
When you are providing local services or selling products, you can make buying guide. It will help you to rank the keywords locally. On the other hand, you can promote it in the specific area. You can make the live video of your product and where from the customers can buy it and the benefits of the different stores.
11. Snap Your Special Conferences
12. Snap Your “Behind The Scenes” Moments
13. Turn Your Pics and Videos Into Instagram Stories
14. Turn Your Snapchats Into Instagram Stories
15. Write A Post-Event Summary
16. Write A Survey & The Results
17. Create a Top 10 List
18. Use The Skyscraper Technique
19. Prepare A Tip Of The Day
20. Interview Industry Experts
21. Follow Up On Future Trend Prediction
22. Get Guest Bloggers
23. Show A Step-By-Step Demonstration
24. Detail The Life Cycle Of A Product
25. Record A Guided Tour Of Your Business
26. Write A Product Review
27. Combine Old, Outdated Posts
28. Start an Interview-based Podcasts
29. Start a Daily or Weekly Tip Podcast
30. Turn Your Blog Posts Into a Podcast
31. Turn Your Podcast Into Blog Posts or a Book
32. Start a Geography-based Podcast
33. Host a Q&A Podcast
34. Turn Your Podcast Into Video to Publish on YouTube
35. Turn Your YouTube Videos Into Podcasts
36. Recommend Your Top Products or Services
37. Write A “Did You Know” Feature
38. Clarify Industry Misconceptions
39. Relate Content To A News Event
40. Conduct A Case Study
41. Write a Live Case Study
42. Highlight A Customer or Client
43. Create A Massive Links Roundup
44. Report On A Facebook Poll
45. Compare & Contrast Multiple Products and Services
46. Respond To A Blog Post or Article
47. Create A Weekly Video Tip
48. Provide An Opinion On Recent Legislation
49. Feature A Local or Regional Celebrity
50. Feature a Major Celebrity or Athlete
51. Answer A Popular Question
52. Delve Into Your Company Archives
53. Use Search Trends For Inspiration
54. Post Guides As PDFs
55. Create An Archive Of Old Newsletters
56. Track Statistics To Share
57. Create A Calendar Of Events
58. Request Videos From Customers
59. Write An A-To-Z Guide
60. Write Book Reviews
61. Share Industry Best Practices
62. Ask Customers What They Want
63. Write A Buyer’s Guide
64. Collaborate On A Blog Post
65. List of Social Media Influencers
66. List Essential Tools and Products
67. Put Together A Checklist
68. List Your Favorite Writers
69. Show Products In Unusual Situations or Places
70. Write A Beginner’s Guide
71. Recap Popular Posts From The Year
72. Create An Online Course
73. Write About Inspiration
74. Feature A Slideshow
75. Create A Decision Tree
76. Fascinating History
77. Surprising Facts
78. Create a List of Famous Quotes
79. Create Image Quotes for Social Media
80. Cultural Differences
81. Create a Topical Infographic
82. Create an Informational Infographic
83. List Your Best Content of All Time
84. What’s In A Name
85. Tell Secrets
86. Lessons Learned
87. Share A Hack
88. Who or What Are Your Biggest Influences
89. Piggyback On Social Media Trends
90. Define Your Industry’s Technical Jargon
91. Create An Email Series
92. Write About Your Charitable Activities
93. Answer Questions on Quora Using Your Existing Blog Posts
94. Repost an Older Blog Post on LinkedIn
95. Start With Why
Wrapping it now…
I will add more point and details concept when I will get time, this blog is for you, and I write it when gets the time doing the task of my clients. So, I try to keep it minimal always. Anyway, I will update the content marketing tactics, and it will be the complete list of 101 Content Marketing Strategies.
If you get the article helpful, share your love by sharing it on your favorite social media. Never hesitate to ask anything for content writing, marketing or making an online brand. Thanks in Advance. 🙂