Reports to: Director, External Engagement
The Senior Writer is contracted to craft resumes, executive biographies and other content for My Next Season clients on a project by project basis. Each project is carried out through client phone interview(s) and a collaborative review and edit process with the client, client Advisor and the External Engagement team.
- Conducts phone interviews with senior-level executives to gain necessary information for creation of resume, executive biographies and other content.
- Uses My Next Season provided client information, interview data and other research material as necessary to craft a resume, executive biography to position client for next season goals.
- Collaborates with client, Advisor and External Engagement team members to review and edit documents as necessary to meet client expectations.
- Meets My Next Season turnaround times for projects: one week from interview for first draft of resume or executive bio, as applicable, and 24 hours for minor edits/changes.
- Adheres to My Next Season processes and style guides as they relate to email communications, interview process, collaborative editing, review procedures and final project delivery.
- Maintains project status reports and provides the Director, External Engagement as needed.
- High attention to detail/thoroughness
- Communication Proficiency
- Interpersonal Skills
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer/Client Focus
- Willingness to ‘go the extra mile’
Education and Experience
BS in communications, journalism, liberal arts or related field.
Minimum of 5 years interviewing and writing experience, bio/resume writing experience preferred.
Demonstrated ability to work with executive-level clients.
Posted 6d ago
Apply For This Job