***WITHOUT A COVER LETTER ADDRESSING PERTINENT SKILLS, WE CANNOT MOVE FORWARD WITH YOUR APPLICATION***
***please provide a resume with a cover letter - the cover letter will be the first page of your resume (as you can only attach one document to an application). It should outline your experience in creating (but not limited to): promotional slide kits, advisory board materials, educational materials, MSL training decks, literature search reports, etc***
Premier Healthcare is a full service medical communications agency. We are currently seeking a Contract or Freelance, talented medical director/writer.
This person will develop scientific/medical content (promotional and non-promotional) over a broad range of therapeutic areas.
This a contract/freelance & fully remote position - candidate must be living in the United States and be willing to commit to completing projects. This is mid level medical writing position. Compensation to reflect level of experience.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about Science, Medicine and Education
- Someone who has an unrelenting attention to detail
- A person who takes ownership and pride in everything you do
- Someone who is flexible and can adapt to the demands of a challenging project
- A person who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Always ready/willing to collaborate
- A PowerPoint guru
Skills, Requirements & Preferences:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in medical writing in a medical communications agency, pharmaceutical/CRO setting
- Advanced/terminal life sciences degree (MD, PhD, PharmD, etc) ideal but open to all levels of education (bachelor’s degree at minimum)
- Must be able to interpret/analyze scientific/medical articles, journals, and data and transform into content digestible for various audiences
- Must be self-motivated and have strong timeline management skills—working independently when needed
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the drug development and commercialization process
- Must take detailed notes during calls, conferences, workshops, etc
- PERTINENT SKILLS: experience in creating (but not limited to): promotional slide kits, advisory board materials, educational materials, MSL training decks, literature search reports, etc
- Must be proficient using Microsoft office products
Posted 1w ago
Apply For This Job