We have an immediate opening for a talented Creative Copywriter, preferably with a background in eCommerce, to join our growing creative team. As one of our go-to in-house copywriting experts you will be counted on to research and craft compelling content designed to expand our digital presence across many channels. You’ll be writing engaging copy in our distinctive brand style for a range of marketing assets, including videos, website, advertising, marketing collateral, blog, newsletters, infographics, social media content, and search engine marketing among other things. This position requires a high level of creativity and a proven track record of producing SEO optimized content that increases engagement and drives sales. If this sounds like you, then we should probably talk!
- Master our brand voice and tone to create content pieces that drive consumer awareness and sales of our mattress and furniture portfolio.
- Apply storytelling to each project with a 360 approach, ensuring messaging is consistent across all communication channels.
- Partner with our marketing and design teams to write clear and compelling copy that builds the brand through tone, style, story and content for digital (and occasionally print), including website and product copy, branded content, social media, email, search engine marketing copy, among others.
- Work with our marketing team to concept messaging for promotions, new launches, brand partnerships and other marketing endeavors.
- Use SEO best practices to write copy that raises our online rankings and drives traffic to either our site or other 3rd party partner sites as required.
- Create compelling, well-researched content for our blog.
- Manage multiple projects and work collaboratively with others to meet deadlines.
- Participate in creative briefings and make presentations, as needed.
- Edit and re-purpose content produced by other members of the marketing team.
- Collaborate with internal and external creative teams.
- Become our in-house expert in creating content that adheres to 3rd party retail partner guidelines.
- Make sure everything we publish is well written, organized and free of grammatical errors.
- You are an expert copywriter with a Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism.
- Your writing, editing, and proofreading skills are par excellence.
- You have a strong understanding of digital marketing best-practices, including SEO, email marketing, blog, social media, paid media, etc.
- You must have a diverse portfolio and/or work samples that illustrate your expertise and relevant experience.
- You have the ability to pay attention to details and stay organized.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Promote and work within an agile user experience process focusing on constant deliverables and results.
- You are proficient in G Suite.
- eCommerce retail experience a plus
- Highly organized and strong project management skills.
Zinus is a rapidly growing and highly successful Global eCommerce mattress and furniture company that values and empowers an entrepreneurial spirit in all of our employees. We’ve been in the mattress and furniture business for over 16 years, compressing and delivering mattresses in a box a decade before anyone else, so we know a thing or two about this eCommerce business. If you chose to join Zinus you’d be joining a team that is committed to the happiness of our employees and customers above all else with the goal of delivering products and experiences that invoke wonder and joy on a daily basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or better in English or related field.
- 3 - 5 year(s): Writing copy for digital and print experiences as a freelancer or with an agency or a consumer brand.
Posted 2w ago
Apply For This Job