UX Writer (Remote, East Coast)
- Partner with various product teams to help with the onboarding experience
- Communicate and document the content strategy & thought process. Be a self-operator
- Write and edit extraordinary UI copy for product tours and interactions
- Work alongside partners on the role of content strategy throughout the development process.
- Build out principles, guidelines, and best practices for product’s language and tone.
- Participate in and contribute to regular content reviews.
- Use data and research to evaluate and improve content.
- Collaborate with and influence product management, design, and engineering teams, as well as client-facing services teams.
- Stay current on industry best practices that help differentiate our product and engage our users.
- Bachelor’s degre
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills - bringing specific examples of how you have engaged with product teams
- A dynamic portfolio that showcases how you have broken down and improved desktop experiences for customer’s over the past three years.
- Experience in product tours, interactions, and style guides.
- Strong experience with in-app content across platforms and experience developing and implementing content standards.
- Familiarity with user research and how to extract data-driven insights.
- Detail-oriented, with a keen eye for consistency.
Posted 2w ago
Apply For This Job