Want to use your degree to help improve education? Join our Math Team! Cambium Assessment develops academic tests covering grades 3-12 math concepts. We are looking for people with Math expertise to help develop these tests. We are the leader in statewide, online assessment. We integrate cutting edge technology with content expertise to develop standardized assessments across the nation.
The Math Item Writer will work with the Math Content Team on test development projects across a variety of assessment programs. Responsibilities include:
• Assists in the research and finding of stimulus material for test use, obtaining copyright permission as needed
• Participates in group item reviews and assists in writing test items
• Records team feedback on test items at individual meetings and group review sessions
• Assists with the creation of training materials for item writers
• Provides planning and logistical support at client committee meetings
• Assists with the assembly of field test and operational test forms
• Contributes to the creation of ancillary testing materials for interpretive guides, score reports, and item release websites
• Assists senior staff in the management of test item pools
• Assists senior staff in the development of new assessments, products, and services
• Assists with the creation of test specifications
• B.A. in Math Education or a related field.
• Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to identify problems and conceptualize solutions, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines, and work collaboratively with others.
Cambium Assessment is one of America’s leading K -12 educational assessment entities, currently holding prime contracts for educational testing and scoring in many states. We offer superior technology and next-generation questions making our tests valid, innovative, and informative. Our tests are able to collect more information on what each student knows and can do in the same amount of time as a traditional test – thus freeing up teachers to teach and students to learn.
Posted 1mo agoApply For This Job