Team is based in San Diego. This position is completely remote BUT you need to work PST business hours.
For this position, our client is focusing on someone that has written help / how to articles.
- Responsible for generating quality written materials that will attract visitors to their organization’s website.
- Responsible for writing materials for the website, and they may need to edit content from other writers as well.
- Help find and/or create images and other visual elements to go along with written materials, as well as ensure that search engine optimization (SEO) best practices are followed.
- May be responsible for moderating and/or contributing to discussions in the website’s comment section; contributing to organizational social media accounts may be needed as well.
- An understanding of SEO techniques, excellent writing abilities, and the ability to engage consumers are needed.
- Often work with other content producers within their organization, excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills are required.
- Gather and research information that enhances the value of the site.
- Work with marketing and graphics designers to ensure consistency.
- Write, edit, and develop web site content.
- Gather user feedback for website improvement and enhancements.
- Extensive writing and/or content development experience
- Experience writing help/how to articles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery of the English language, grammar, structure and punctuation
- Ability to translate complex concepts into concise and simple articles
- Ability to use an engaging, conversational tone
- Superior organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to learn new concepts and apply logic and rule building to a particular set of data
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to function as a detail-oriented project leader and as an individual contributor
- Understands how to enter and correct HTML code
- Experience writing scripts for short instructional videos or tutorials is a plus
APPLY FOR JOB
Posted 1mo ago
Apply For This Job