Do you love food? Do you love writing fun, personality-driven content? If so, you may be a perfect fit for our fun and fast-moving company!
We're looking for passionate writers to produce high-quality and well-researched content for our food blog.
You will be writing fun, informative articles every day for our food blog. These pieces are generally around 1,000 words each.
You'll be responsible for at least one article per day (Monday - Friday).
For every article. we provide extensive briefs on how the article should be formatted, key items to include, along with some reference articles for your research. Our team is always available to answer questions so you are never writing in the dark.
We're looking for fun, conversational articles that are also extremely informative. We want our readers to learn a lot while also having fun. We believe that if you have fun writing it, our audience will enjoy reading it!
Here are some examples of the type of content we're looking for:
1) Excellent English Skills - This is a must. We're looking for writers who can create fun, personality-driven content that pulls the reader in from the very first sentence to the last.
2) Experience in researching and writing in-depth articles - 2 years of writing experience is preferred. But if you think you've got the writing chops, don't hesitate to apply :)
3) Familiarity with Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc... All of our project management is done inside of Google Drive. You will upload finished articles to Google Docs.
5) Fast and reliable internet
6) Hard-working & ambitious - We are a fast-growing company looking for team members who are hard-working, ambitious, and always up for a challenge!
7) Loves food! We're looking for people who love food (and writing about food :) as much as we do.
Per article basis
If you're interested in this position, please fill out the form here:
I look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for someone who has a fun writing style that's packed with personality!
Anything you can do in the application to show me your style of writing will definitely give you an edge and make me take notice.
Writing samples are critical as this is one of the key things I look at in order to find the perfect candidate.
But you can also show me your style and personality in the final question on the application form. That's one of the key places where I look to see what sort of writing style you have :)
While this is a content-focused role, experience with search engine optimization and copywriting are always a big plus.
Posted 1mo agoApply For This Job