Editors make things better.
Jack Dorsey, the founder of Twitter/Square, said it best with, “I think of every leader in a company as an editor.”
Great editors turn rough writing into high quality content and we are looking for an amazing editor to join our team.
To be clear, here are the more exact parts of the content creation process that you will be doing:
- Create outline using Clearscope topic/keywords
- Cleaning up copy, including adding links
- Formatting to make the post more digestible
- Sourcing/assigning additional complimentary graphics, embedded videos and visuals.
- *Occasionally writing a whole piece from scratch.
Whats in it for you?
- Learn about SEO, content marketing
- Learn about game design
- Access to amazing people
- Improve your own writing
- Money (obviously)
- Extremely organized. People see your desk and always comment, “wow, you’re really clean”.
- A great writer and someone who cringes when they see grammar mistakes on major publications.
- A blogger or have blogged in the past. Your should have some understanding of content marketing. [NICE TO HAVE]
- Someone with an understanding of game design [NICE TO HAVE]
- Always reliable and punctual.
- A strong communicator (can clearly and proactively articulate your feedback to the author.)
- Location can be anywhere in the world (originally from US/Canada preferred).
- We'll test you with 1 piece first, and if it looks good then we can expand from there.
By the way… did I mention there are at least 5 spelling/grammar errors in this post?
To Apply, send at least 1.) 3 of your published blog posts and 2.) the spelling/grammar errors in this post 3.) your rate.
Posted 2mos ago
Apply For This Job