Public Works Partners seeks a proactive self-starter with a knack for storytelling and an eye for visual communications to join our growing Business Development team. This exceptional writer will work collaboratively with other team members to develop and execute compelling stories that promote our field expertise and strengthen our brand. The Analyst will be responsible for producing marketing materials, proposals, and presentations used to drive business development efforts and win work. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem-solver who remains poised under the pressure of fast-paced deadlines, has a positive and flexible attitude, and has a keen eye for detail.
• Ability to drive business visibility and development. Manage marketing calendars, including researching award, event, and speaking opportunities. Analyze and manipulate social media analytics, SEOs, online advertisements, and website data to focus and drive content.
• Experience leading online community management. Daily management of all social media feeds (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook).
• Strong writing and editing skills. Demonstrated ability to write expressive, engaging, and clean content for communications collaterals, including blog posts, bylined articles, email newsletters, and social media posts.
• Eye for graphic communications. Manipulate content and brand to develop customized visual materials, such as charts, maps, and one-pagers.
• Interest in civic issues and an appetite for continuous learning. Stay current on civic consulting and planning trends and news that impacts the firm’s marketing strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of communications, marketing or business development experience in an agency, consultancy, startup, or nonprofit.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics and AdWords, social media analytics, Mailchimp, WordPress, and experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
Preferred qualifications (candidates would ideally have at least one):
• 0-2 years of marketing and communications experience — A/E/C experience is a bonus!
• Proficiency in Google Suites, InDesign, and Canva
• Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Possesses impeccable organizational and time management skills
• Highly skilled in both verbal and written communication
• Excels in relationship building, intra-personal skills, and collaboration
• Ability to partner with senior-level staff members
Posted 1mo agoApply For This Job