About Three Ships
Three Ships partners with brands to expand their digital channels and add incremental customers.
Our approach to digital marketing is supported by years of success in creating performance-driven content, media investment management, and conversion rate optimization.
We love digital marketing and helping consumers make better buying decisions.
About The Role
We're looking for an outstanding web content writer with experience in home services (particularly experience in or knowledge of how to write about the top window providers, window replacements, gutter guards, and gutter services) to help us with our writing needs.
The ideal candidate is:
- Available for quick turnaround projects
- Well-versed in best practices for writing website content and blog content
- Capable of writing (1,500-3,000 words or more) articles that are informative
- Diligent and detail-oriented
- Able to follow a brief closely and produce work that needs little to no editing
- Available to write anywhere from 2-10 articles per week (depends on word count)
We run several websites in the home improvement space, and we're always starting more, so we're looking for a candidate who is willing to learn our process and grow with us. For the right candidate, we will have consistent work.
We use Google Sheets and Docs to manage all of our content production, so you must be willing to learn our system (training and software provided) and stick to it so we can work effectively and keep track of everything we're working on.
*Please submit writing samples.
*You'll also be required to submit a writing test before we move forward.
Posted 2mos agoApply For This Job