FE International is an award-winning global M&A Advisor of SaaS, E-Commerce & Content Businesses and the preeminent valuation thought leader in the industry. Founded in 2010, the leadership team has over 50 years of combined experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, technology, and entrepreneurship. The Firm offers comprehensive exit planning services, as well as direct access to an established network of international investors. With headquarters in New York and regional offices in San Francisco, London, and Hong Kong, FE International is an Inc. 5000 US and EU company with a truly global footprint.
You will be working alongside the in-house editorial team and Editor in Chief responsible for producing SaaS Mag (https://www.saasmag.com/), the premier global print publication for SaaS and software companies, and FE International’s other editorial content. You will be focusing on the dynamic start-up and VC funded space, working with the editorial team to ensure that news is written and published across the various channels (print, blog and other digital platforms, social, etc.) in a timely manner and optimized to ensure it reaches the widest possible audience.
• This is primarily a writing/reporting position and requires a solid business journalism background.
• The writing work is focused on a quarterly magazine devoted to the field of SaaS (software as a service) and, its blog and may also include blog posts, market overviews, white papers, brochures, newsletters and/or e-books.
• Non-writing administrative duties include, but are not limited to, such items as daily task updates, implementing the magazine’s page plan, and tracking photos.
• Exceptional writing, editing, and storytelling skills
• Highly competent in PowerPoint and Excel
• Data visualization skills a plus
• Excellent copyediting and proofreading skills required. An eye for detail is a must!
• Experience in using Pitchbook and Crunchbase preferred
• Familiarity with audience analytics and social media tools a plus
• To be considered for this position you will need to provide 3-5 publishes writing samples
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, history, economics, or related fields
• Expertise in the area of SaaS (software as a service) is preferred, though not required
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States with no visa requirements.
Posted 1mo agoApply For This Job