I'm looking to hire a writer for my sound gear website and I'm offering between $30 to $45 per 1000 words depending on topical expertise.
TYPES OF ARTICLES
The articles will be a mixture of product roundups (which will be from 1500 to 5000 words long each) and informational articles / tutorials (from 1000 to 3000 words each)
These are the kinds of topics you'll be writing about:
Best synth VST plugins
Best ableton plugins
Best piano VST plugins
The gig requires you to have in-depth knowledge of music production. It does not require that you have used all of the products you'll be reviewing but rather that you have the background knowledge to help with researching these products, reading various reviews, and giving helpful recommendations.
You'll often be relied upon to choose the products to feature.
- Must be a native English speaker who can write in a casual and knowledgeable tone
- Must be willing to write using SurferSEO. No experience or subscription is required.
- Music production / DAW expertise
- Have the capacity to deliver at least 5,000 words per week
- A commitment to meeting the agreed-upon deadlines
- Willingness to format articles specifically according to my training materials
- Willingness to be flexible as my content creation will change over time
I'm more than happy to be flexible with the due date of articles (assuming the total number of words being produced evens itself out over time) but once a due date is agreed upon I'll expect the work to be completed on that date.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ME?
- I almost always allow my writers to choose the article they write from a long list of options
- Consistent writing work and the opportunity for a long-term writing gig on this and other projects
- I very rarely ask for edits but I do expect the first draft to be written very well and formatted correctly
- Quick payments thru PayPal
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
There will be a paid ~2000 to 2500 word product roundup trial article for a handful of applicants.
Thanks and I look forward to working with you!
Posted 1mo agoApply For This Job