You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel – we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company – it truly is a special place.
While reporting to the Area Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible specification writing in Enovia (or other Customer chosen software). You will perform work as required for achieving creation and entry of all specifications into the Customer’s system. You will accurately review specs, details, timeline and all pertinent requirements. You will define, assign and take necessary action steps to achieve customer defined expectations
- Organize projects, information and details such that a highly accurate and timely work is achieved.
- Organize resources (people, materials, support) to fully meet and accomplish Customer expectations.
- Monitor project creation, status updates, and required changes throughout project life.
- Identify, resolve and expedite resolutions for any project issues.
- Routinely update Project/Account Team of pertinent changes and offer status updates that affect their work.
- Effectively utilize each Team member (Cost Estimator, Assembly Estimator, Preproduction, Purchasing agent, Planner, Mfg. Scheduler, Account Sales Rep, and Design Lead) to achieve and meet the requirements of your responsibilities as necessary.
- Motivate team to work together in most efficient manner.
- Keep track of lessons learned; share with team when appropriate.
- Assert self within department to assist peers when your own workload permits
This position is located in Erlanger, Kentucky
- 2+ years of Customer related experience
- Have full and detailed understanding of P&G’s Enovia System.
- Be able to ADD, EDIT, and DELETE specs, understand all customer and system requirements.
- Understand corrugated display and packaging industry, flexographic printing process, and Division’s assembly and fulfillment process.
- Understand and utilize Division’s Business Process: including process steps, the order of steps, system requirements and communication methodologies.
- Understand the NewBiz system and be able to access key project necessary information.
- Understand the BOX filing system and structure; be able to save, store, find, update and delete any files as needed.
- Possess general understanding of internet and intranet.
- Possess general understanding of CPQ database and shared drives.
- Possess knowledge of JD Edwards ERP system and Microsoft Office ’07 Business suite.
- Maintain necessary Customer and Project files on Division shared computer drives.
- Understand JD Edwards ERP system.
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you and your family. In addition, we offer competitive wages and retirement plans.
Apply today and help us grow stronger.
For more information, visit www.sonoco.com/careers !
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.
Posted 1w ago
Apply For This Job