Job Title: Technical Writing Specialist
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 12+ months
- Researches, prepares, and edits technical documents, including process manuals, user manuals, training materials, installation guides, and reports
- Write detailed procedure and policy documents based upon discussions with process owners and in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work independently to ensure effective content management and a regular cadence of review and updating company documents in the company document management system.
- Maintain documentation changes, as a result of business process changes, reorganization or system enhancements.
- Bachelors degree or a 2-year degree with equivalent work experience in a relevant field.
- Minimum five years experience in technical writing and desktop publishing desired.
- Knowledge & experience developing procedural documentation, process maps, & affiliated training materials.
- Exceptional written communication skills with strong proofreading and/or editorial skills
- Moderate to expert level in MS office products to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
- Public Trust Clearance- must be eligible to obtain prior to starting.
- Will be remote work while COVID restrictions are going on. Once things go back to normal staff is expected to be on site in DC. They will be allowed occasional telework after COVID.
Posted 1w ago
Apply For This Job