Position: Tech Writer
Location- Raleigh, NC
Client- Large Financial Organization
Apex Systems is looking for a Junior- Mid level Tech Writer for our large financial client in Raleigh, NC.
**This position will sit remote until social distancing restrictions are lifted**
- Leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple departments within a business group.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
- Consults with management and business partners on strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Presents to mid-level managers on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
- 3+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- The job is technical writing/updating procedures for Auto Business Documentation for Team Members
- They will work with managing high volume of requests, write, submit for approval, and publish.
- Detail oriented person, great collaboration and organizational skills is a must. Can work independently as well as part of a team.
- HTML and Robohelp experience preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Posted 1mo ago
Apply For This Job