Kelly Services is seeking an Technical Writer for our well-known client in the Banking industry in St. Paul MN. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of relevant experience in technical writing and documentation. This is a 4-month contract role with a possibility of extension.
Title: Technical Writing
Location: St. Paul MN
Duration: 4 months
• Update existing branch operating procedures and complete new branch operating procedures to reflect changes resulting from a new teller operating system.
• Word to be guided by subject matter expert who has outlined the needed changes.
• 3-5 years experience - Provides consistent and uniform written descriptions of micro/minicomputer generated reports in accordance with established documentation procedures.
• Continually monitors system changes to ascertain effects on system documentation.
• Participates in the development of documentation standards.
• ServiceNow experience preferred
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including:
• Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
• Group insurance options
• Service bonus plan
• Holiday pay plan
• Weekly electronic pay options
• Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
• Outstanding online employee community Corporate discounts
• Transportation Spending Accounts
• Offered and coordinated by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Posted 1w agoApply For This Job